Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mushroom Impulse


Sherry and I are playing through Pikmin 2 again. This, shortly after playing through Pikmin again. (And getting high scores in almost all categories, thank you very much.)

I enjoy the replay, obviously, but I really, really wanted a new Wii game.


So, there I was, roaming Best Buy's aisles today at lunch, and I spotted "Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars."

Now, I have purchased video games sight unseen before and been disappointed. And that might happen again, but at least this game has been reviewed by IGN and seems to have some fun attached to its beauty.


I really hope we enjoy it. Enjoyment, after all, is the point. We'll probably finish Pikmin 2 first (we're going for the records in that, too.) That means we'll have a few days of anticipation before starting "Mushroom Men." And, as I've certainly learned in my life, anticipation can be part of the fun in many activities.

Ah, anticipation!

[Does "Anticipation" remind anyone else of ketchup commercials? Talk about showing my age...]

No comments: