Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year

I had a wonderful, long vacation! I saw all of my children, spent time with the extended Will family, celebrated Christmas, and thoroughly enjoyed my time away. I thought about blogging every once in a while, but except for a couple of quick updates to the "2010 - The Year Of..." entry, and getting photos for the Christmas Eve "Will Family Christmas Letter" post, I was blog-free. [Oh, OK, I've been working on "Games from Christmas/New Year's 2010" a bit, as well. That one takes quite a bit of time.] Still, the daily blog has had its break, and now I am back to it.

To start the New Year right, here is the group which celebrated New Year's Eve, 2010. As you can see, we were blessed to have all of the kids here to ring in 2011. Though we were missing Mike & Pete, we did have Paul, and we had a marvelous time.

The Party Members

No comments: