Thursday, August 12, 2010

Vacation Golf

I enjoy golfing. As I said last year, I'm not exactly a golfer, but I do enjoy the experience.

Over the vacation, I was able to have a new golfing experience -- golfing with my sons and my father. Adam suggested it, Lucas seconded the motion and Dad agreed easily.

Ready to Golf

We had about the perfect golfing weather: around 80, low humidity, a slight wind now and then, sunny skies. And we had lots of fun.

We golfed the Maple Valley golf course -- my favorite course in the area. I took a few photos on the back nine.

Here, on hole 11, three of us were on the green with our tee shots!

Three in Regulation on 11

Not to be outdone, Adam hit his tee shot on 13 to within a foot of the hole. Really! See the photo!
Adam's tee shot on 13

So I had a great time with my father and my sons. Someday, I hope to get Troy out with us also. We have to do this again!

Steve & Sons


By the way, these photos are on Flickr, as are most of my blog photos these days. What that means is, if you click the picture, you will be taken to the Flikr album in which the photo is stored, and that album usually has many more photos than the ones I put in the blog. FYI.
[734]

No comments: