Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - Defeated

On Wednesday, December 2, Adam & Lucas & I completed Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. [For the first time. I'm quite sure there will be a second and perhaps a third.]

I think we made it through the game faster than we did the original, but it was definitely disappointingly fast. And I look forward to playing through on Hard mode, to see how much more we can advance these characters.

It is definitely fun to have access to Gambit -- his ranged card-throwing attack is amazing. And we unlocked Green Goblin, as well. Gaining access to powerful villains makes the game interesting, too. [The Wii froze up as we were trying to unlock Venom, or we'd have seen if he is just a dark version of Spidey or has other powers.]

Now I look forward to finishing the game with The Dudes, and then moving on to Hard mode.

Oh, single player: I've played a bit on my own, but not all the way through. When I played through the original on my own, Sherry was watching me play. She's not interested in seeing this game, so I don't play as often on my own. In some parts of the game, playing alone is easier than playing with a group of beginners -- the AI is better than beginners. However, by the time we were done with the game as a group, we were doing much better than the AI. So, playing alone starts getting a bit frustrating, because the AI just isn't very "I", if you catch my meaning.

No comments: