Thursday, July 23, 2009

Vacation Starts Now

By the time you read this, my vacation will have begun. I anticipate some serious relaxing will take place.

Though I don't blog about work, [here at "Snippets & Wisps" anyway] when I started writing this blog "daily" I chose to publish only on "work days." Hence, I don't expect myself to blog while I'm on vacation. [Though sometimes I do blog on vacation. I'm not always a stickler for rules. {Really, kids. I know, it's hard to believe.}]

Anyway, you readers might not hear from me for a while. I have a reunion to attend. I have some Magic cards to open. I have Nordic Fest to fester. I have golf to play. I have a car to buy.

[And therein lies another tale... ... "No, there is too much. Let me sum up." Four weeks ago we had three cars. Now we have one. That's not tenable in our situation. Sherry's great at buying cars. I expect to have a replacement soon.]

And if things are really relaxed, and the weather stays favorable, I might even get to get rid of some of my wood pile with another bonfire.




Oh, yes. Vacation. I will enjoy it.








[And when I return to blogging, I'm only three entries away from my 500th "Snippets & Wisps." This is 497. I wonder what I should do....]

No comments: