Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Preparations Begin

On Sunday, the Christmas tree went up (the balsam.) Last night, I strung the lights and we hung a few ornaments. Tonight I think we'll put up the other tree in the sun room.

When I arrived home yesterday, I was frustrated with the waste of time associated with trying to move to a new laptop at work. But then Sherry asked that I put the lights on the tree. What a cure! Put on the Christmas music, get my hands sappy stringing lights through a fresh tree, take in the aroma of pine: that's a good three-step recipe for dealing with exasperation!

And then, of course, the "Heroes" finale for 2007. And part two of "Tin Man." The day got better once I was at home.

Then today I went to Best Buy and did some gift shopping. I love Advent.

No comments: