Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Highlights (so far)

Vacation is great. That's all there is to it.

Today I've prepared for Superworld by getting several characters documented in the template Adam created last year. I updated it a bit, and filled out a template for three characters. Work, but fun work, and I got to listen to Christmas music by Trans-Siberian Orchestra and Lorie Line while doing it.

Also, I got to play five games of Magic with Lucas. We had a couple of really good ones. Ahhhh! Magic!

I cook supper tonight. Well, I grill the burgers. I guess Sherry will get most of the rest of the meal ready. Still, grilling in freezing temperatures should count for something. Sarah's friend Rebecca will join us tonight. I don't know what else the evening will hold, but I will enjoy it, I have no doubt.

No comments: