Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Dude Night

I had a serious post all planned for today. I started writing it a day or two ago. But I have had zero time to think today. So I will wait.

Instead, I will say that tonight is a Dude Night.

Think back on the archetype of the 50's or 60's male. He and his wife had 2.5 kids. He got home from work, read the paper, ate dinner, and then, once a week, went bowling or out to play poker or something.

Dude night.

So, tonight is Dude night. Last time we played "Ticket to Ride: Europe" and "Family Business." Tonight? Not sure -- maybe "Settlers of Catan," maybe "Munchkin" (I just bought it, so we need to try it out,) maybe Mille Bourne (I've never played this, but I'm assured it's simple and fun.)

And there will be some "Guitar Hero." I stink at that game.

"All you need is rhythm," Big Dog says.

HAH!

Let the fun begin.

No comments: