Thursday, November 3, 2011

Great Service - Haley


I am delighted to tell people that Haley Comfort Systems in Rochester gave me excellent service today. 

A while back, I noticed that my fireplace was not lighting.  Today, I called Haley Comfort Systems, from whom we bought the fireplace.  A friendly woman named Kim suggested that, rather than scheduling a service call, which would cost me money, she could probably help me, especially if the problem was just the pilot light, as we suspected.  Kim talked me through the process of getting it lit.  Over the phone!  For no charge!

That is excellent service!


I have recently been dealing with a different local business which has been giving me frustratingly bad service.  That business will likely never get another big purchase from me.

On the other hand, I will be looking to Haley Comfort Systems any time I need something they provide.

No comments: