Friday, October 7, 2011

Favorite Foto Friday - Dresses, Daughters, Wife and Landmark 1000

I have two great photos to share today -- Sherry designed a dress for Leah and another for Sarah in her first year as an Apparel Design student.  Here, they model them.  What beautiful women!

The Pi Day Dress 2 Leah's Dress


And, to make this blog entry a bit more special, it is my thousandth!  That's right!  1000 entries have been posted to Snippets and Wisps since it moved here to blogger.com.

Many "Blogs of Note" have been named, and then fallen into disuse, while I've been writing snippets, wisps reviews and the occasional advice or small sermon. I've really enjoyed talking about games, books, learning, and of course my family in my own little corner of the blogosphere.  I think I'll keep doing it!

And, because I just can't get enough of them, here are a couple more photos of these girls and their outfits.  And another photo of something Sherry didn't design, but she made and altered for Marisa - for Renaissance Festival.  Wow.

Sherry and Model Daughters Marisa Renaissance dress

No comments: