Thursday, April 7, 2011

Prague - Even Prettier at Night

I simply could not post another reprint when I have these new photos of Prague at night to share. Look back to the photos from yesterday -- the daytime photos, and then compare. Prague is a city that knows how to make their buildings spectacular sites at night.

The Castle is so picturesque - Prague
I didn't get to eat at this castle, unfortunately. But the views I got as the sun set? Priceless.

The Castle is so picturesque - Prague- Dark
One more.

Prague Astronomical Clock at Night
The Prague Astronomical Clock again.

Prague
Rather than eating at the castle (I was mistaken) we were taken to a Palace to eat. (Photo to follow.) A few of us decided against that, once we were there, so we ate at an Italian restaurant outside the building in the foreground of this photo. Excellent food. Outdoors. Beautiful night.

Zofin Palace - Prague
This is Zofin Palace. Nice enough, but not a castle. And the food was going to be served very late. I'm sure it was fun, but I got a few photos, and then we left. This allowed me to get all of the shots in this post. A worthy trade, especially when I consider the dinner we ended up eating.


Prague
A hall where they have concerts. Thursday's will include "The Four Seasons" and "Canon in D." Ahhh, for more hours in a day....

No comments: