Monday, May 3, 2010

The 5K Playlist

I'm running a 5K today. I composed my playlist for the event:
  1. I Love You Always Forever - Donna Lewis
  2. Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride - Mark Keali'i Ho'omalu & Kamehameha Schools Children - from Lilo and Stitch
  3. Better Than a Hallelujah - Amy Grant
  4. Cherry Cola - Savage Garden
  5. Down at the Twist and Shout - Mary Chapin Carpenter
  6. Maxwell's Silver Hammer - The Beatles
  7. Black Horse and the Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
  8. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
  9. Every Other Time - LFO
  10. Kryptonite - Three Doors Down
  11. The Call - Regina Spektor

A slower, steadier song at the beginning, then two more sprinkled where I will need to keep churning. Total length: 39.7 minutes, which should be a bit over one song longer than the run. If I finish before Kryptonite starts, I'll have run faster than I normally do. Then I'll be cooling down to The Call.


No comments: