Wednesday, December 16, 2009

To My Facebook Readers - A Request

Most of you who read this on Facebook might know already, but in case you didn't...

The "Notes" you see posted from me each day are really my blog being published to Facebook. My blog is hosted at blogger.com. The link to it is http://snippetsandwisps.blogspot.com/ but you don't really need to know that, since I have the blog sent to Facebook. When it hits Facebook, you can read it or ignore it or hide it; whatever you want.

But I have a request. Would you Facebook readers be kind enough to click that link (or this one) today? I have a page-hit counter on the actual blog, and I know approximately how many readers I have on the blog. I'm just curious to know how many I have through Facebook. If you click just this once, I will have a good idea.

[This entry does not count for my "one post every working day" goal. I have a good post coming a little later. This one is boring. Sorry about that.]

No comments: