Friday, August 14, 2009

Hey, I Haven't Heard Silent Night Yet

Last year, the pressure was such that I required a fix of Christmas music in July.

I guess this year must be going better -- it's mid-August and I still haven't felt the need for "Stille Nacht" or "Welcome to Our World" or "Breath of Heaven."

Today I'm about to listen to some Pachelbel, or some Enya, as background concentration music. That's the ticket, today.

Of course, now that I started thinking about it, I might still break down and hear "Hope for Resolution" or "Still, Still, Still" before the end of the day. We'll see.

After all, listening to Christmas music is not only a great stress release, it's also enjoyable in its own right. [Well, it is for me at least. Your Mind May Vary.]

Have great weekends, everyone.

No comments: