Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Facebook blogging

Monday, I decided to try the Facebook option that allows me to import a blog to my Facebook "Notes." It immediately imported my 25 most recent blog entries, and now I think it's set to pull in each entry as it gets published (within a couple of hours, anyway.)

So, when this gets published (I'm writing it in advance, but it should get published by Blogger just before noon on Tuesday, March 11) I'll see how long it takes to get imported.

I'm not sure whether it makes sense to push each entry into Facebook, but hey, I'll try it out.

Facebook seems like a good way to keep in touch with a set of people with whom I'd normally have very infrequent contact. I don't know that my blogging will be that interesting for them, but one very nice thing about Facebook -- you can ignore what you want to ignore!

So, anyway, for people who haven't seen my blog before, and are seeing it for the first time because of Facebook, here's the description of the blog, so you get the idea what you'll be reading:

Included in my "most frequent topics" are my Movie Micro-Reviews, which are very short reactions to the movies I've seen. And, one more thing: I don't blog about work.

No comments: