Tuesday, March 24, 2009

DVD Library

Though few people believe me enough to take me up on it, I enjoy loaning DVDs to others.

I own lots and lots of DVDs. The primary reason to own them, to be sure, is so that I can see them again. But it's perfectly fine to have multiple reasons to own stuff, and in this case, I get a great deal of enjoyment out of providing my friends and family with a DVD library. In fact, as you can see if you look at the list of DVDs, I created my list with a space to note who had borrowed each title.

One family of good friends has seen all of the "Star Trek: the Next Generation" seasons because I own them, and have loaned them out, a season at a time, over the years. Adam and Marisa have seen all of the "Stargate: SG1" seasons, and are in the middle of "ST:tNG."

If any of you local friends and family notice anything on the page you'd like to see, just let me know. My rates are unbeatable, and I rarely have a due date. Keep them as long as you want!

(Exceptions: I need to see "V for Vendetta" near 11/5 each year, "Hoosiers" by the time March Madness hits, "Jesus Christ Superstar" during Lent ... that sort of thing. But once I have, even those movies are fair game.)


No comments: