Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Get a Clue

For our 15th anniversary, Sherry and I hosted a party at the Plummer House. That party's theme was a game of "Clue." But, rather than use the traditional rooms, we used the rooms in the Plummer House, replacing the usual suspects from the game were some of our guests, and in place of the typical weapons, we used some interesting variants. I thought I'd share a few of them today.


The Sword




The Crowbar




The Croquet Mallet



And, finally, my favorite:


The Steamroller



Please note, that this was all in fun, and that no children were harmed during the production of these photos.


In fact, they all had a blast!



[What inspired me to post these? Indie's site of "found" photos and the stories that go with them. Well, and thinking back on our anniversary party last year got me thinking of the earlier one. It was such fun!]

No comments: