Friday, May 16, 2008

Pretty much perfect



The weather just doesn't get much better than this in May, folks. Yesterday we had very light winds and a 71-degree high. We're still 2-4 weeks from humidity. I've run outside three days this week, and today would be another good day for that. Or for golf, but I don't have my clubs in the car, or a buddy ready to accompany me.

Tomorrow we host the Prom dinner for Leah and nine of her friends. Though it might be breezy when we take photos, it won't be raining. My youngest - going to Prom! Oh, my goodness, you should see the Promotional Senior Pictures Leah has. When the photographer wants "edgy" she can do it. When he wants "happy" her smile is so bright. Wasn't she nine years old just a couple days ago? Wow.

Sunday, we go watch Lucas graduate. With weather like this, we'll get to sit outside. He and Lee will complete their education, and start "real life." Graduate. Start work. Best Man for Adam's wedding. Groom for his own. Another Wow.

Oh, and Sarah should get her first car on Sunday, too! What a weekend!

Enjoy yours!

No comments: