Monday, July 9, 2007

If it's Monday, I must be Magneto

I've heard about MyHeritage.com a couple of times over the past few months. Seems they have some face "recognition" tool that takes a picture of your face and then finds famous people who look (sorta) like you. I had to try it. So, I used the picture of myself I have for my blog, and got this personalized page. I hope it works.




So, you see, the "top match" was Ian McKellen, who played Magneto in the X-Men movies, and of course, Gandalf in the best movie series of all time. (So why claim I'm Magneto? Why not Gandalf? No beard? No, silly. Alliteration!)

And, if that's not good enough, I look like Jeff Bridges and Matthew Fox, too!

Of course, looking like Chiang Kai-Shek is a little weird, but if I have some of the undeniable beauty of Carrie Fisher, who can complain?

No comments: