Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Yes My Library is Open



My friend Matt saw me on Sunday at church -- his daughter plays oboe beautifully and was a guest musician at our services -- and asked me

"So, do you have a lending library for your Great Courses?"

Easy answer: YES!

Technically, my "library" consists of a large number of Great Courses sitting on shelves in my den (on the same shelves which house gaming books, science fiction books, pewter mugs and a dragon or two).

If any of my family or friends would like to borrow a course or two, I am quite happy to loan them to you.  I have written at least a brief post about most (if not all) of the Great Courses I have heard, but it's rather hard to suss out a good list, yet I do want to offer them to others.

With that offer in mind, I thought I would gather up the list of courses I have.  I posted it as a blog entry and I will try to keep it up to date as I get more.  Feel free to take a look and let me know if you want to borrow something.




No comments: