Monday, January 31, 2011

Week in Reviews

Let's review.

As it happens, as this week begins, I have just finished reading a novel, completed a Great Course, and neared the end of a video game.

That means the topics for this week's Snippets & Wisps are pretty well decided. It's a week of reviews.

Will I also post the next part of my serial?

That's hard to say. Should I?

One of the struggles I have with posting the serial is that part of me would really like to have the whole thing written before I post any of it. I want to ensure that the language remains consistent, that I can do a good job of hinting early what will happen late, that the whole ties together. Another part of me, the part that has won my internal battles so far, sees a tremendous challenge in putting myself deep into the maze and seeing if I can find a satisfactory way out.

No comments: