Friday, November 13, 2009

What? NaNoWriMo too?

Well, well, well.

I mentioned National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) just a few days ago.

Wouldn't you know it? There is also a National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) and guess which month it is?

November, too!

So, wanna be a writer? Pick your format and write. I guess that's the message.

Somewhere or other, someone has probably organized a "National Short Stories Month." I bet it's in November, too.

[Google tells me that people are trying -- and it might be May. Folks, there is such a thing as too much. But I guess if you already know which format suits you best....]

[Robin Lindsay commented on my NaBloPoMo blog entry and mentioned NaNoWriMo. Thanks, Robin. As is so often the case in the synchronistic world of the Internet, Robin mentioned it at about the same time I was seeing it somewhere else. Strange how that happens.]

No comments: