Thursday, November 15, 2007

Christmas List

I've been encouraged to write down the list of things I have told people I want for Christmas.

"Oh, nothing. I have everything I need."

OK, now that that's out of the way, here are other things I've said:

  • "Worship" - CD; Michael W Smith
  • "Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer" - DVD; aka "Fantastic 4 II"
  • "Spiderman 3" - DVD
  • Button-down shirt with Vikings or Twins logo on the pocket
  • Poster-sized reprints of some of our Yosemite photos. Halfdome through the trees. Vernal Falls. Yosemite Valley.
  • Poster-sized reprints of a Hawai'i photo, or two.
  • Duel Decks: Goblins vs. Elves (a link) - OK, this one is new, but I just saw it and it looks cool. Yes, I'm sure I could probably build the decks, but it would be fun to have this version.
  • DVDs from my list of DVDs I want, near the bottom of my DVD page.
  • Any book you're wild about and would recommend to me.

So, there, that's what I've thought of so far. Well, leaving aside a gift idea Sherry had that I think she'll get me, so I will not mention it, for fear of getting two.

Now I can focus on the real fun -- what to get for other people! Gifts for David, William, Walter and Nora are already purchased; I think Mom & Dad are even taken care of. On to Sherry & the kids!

No comments: